Montag, 10. September 2012

Fashion News: Nicole Richie for Macy´s

Nicole Richie designed 30 Pieces for Macy´s, whitch you can buy at September. I love that 70´-Bohemian-Rockchick-Style of the Collection. I can´t wait to see it live (I Fly to New York in 7 Days - cannot expect it) You want to see the Lookbook: Click here

Nicole Richie hat 30 Teile für das US-Kaufhaus Macy´s designt die es ab September zu kaufen gibt. I liebe diesen 70er-Bohemian-Rockchick-Style der Kollektion und bin schon sehr gespannt die Sachen live zu sehen (ich fliege heute in 7 Tagen endlich nach New York - kann es kaum erwarten). Wenn ihr das Lookbook sehen wollt: Klickt Hier

Picture: Fabsugar

3 Kommentare:

  1. Looks like a great collection, I really like the fabrics & prints as well as the bohemian vibe.

    Thanks for stopping by :) Just became a follower xo

    AntwortenLöschen